Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Getting Lost
My photos tend to express a feeling of greatness, instead of focusing on the small details. The point of view is often looking up, into the trees or sky. The colors are harsh and warm. They are hard on the eyes and bright. The photos incorporate light extensively.

I used a Louis Vuitton campaign photo series as my media quote. The colors in both sets were similar, but what intrigued me was the complete difference in setting and subject matter. The fashion campaign is sterile, clean, pale. My photos are earthy, dirty, harsh. 

There is much that can be improved with my slideshow. I would like to work on the flow of the photoset. I also would like to continue on working on finding photos that are more similar than different to mine. I think  I did a decent job of explore with my camera, but would like to experiment more.








1 comment:

  1. This is really a place where I wanted you to say more. I thought the concept had a lot of ideas that were worth fleshing out

    ReplyDelete